hey, everyone.

I  have a project.

the scenario is that how to create super admin?
when super admin create now super admin able to creates sub-admin  when sub-admin will be created then sub-admin able to created the employe list and also give the task on a daily bases to every employee...
super adim view everyone task sub admin to view emplyee task like that
anyone help me making this project

Hi Hafiz,

For your requirement, You need to manage proper User Management module to achieve this scenario. 

In this module you need to define Users, User Roles and Assign Role to Users 

1. Super Admin will be only one and have access to create new user as sub- admin and assign his role. 

2. Sub-Admin will have the access to create employee and assign his role.  Sub-Admin can also have access to assign task to employee on daily basis. 

3. Super Admin will have two access. 

a. Create new sub-admin

b. Access only for View the assign task

Above i have shared some steps to user management. Hope it will help to understand the flow.  

Thanks 

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

For your requirement, You need to manage proper User Management module to achieve this scenario. 

1. Super Admin will be only one and have access to create new user as sub- admin and assign his role. 

2. Sub-Admin will have the access to create employee and assign his role.  Sub-Admin can also have access to assign task to employee on daily basis. 

a. Create new sub-admin

Above i have shared some steps to user management. Hope it will help to understand the flow.  

Thanks 

yes i understand
how to implementation OR how to build this??
what we first creat OR how to start this??

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

a. Create new sub-admin

Thanks 

yes i understand

You need to create Roles first in your application and then implement User Management Module. In this module you need to create New user and assign role accordingly. 

By User Management, Admin, Sub-Admin and Employee management will be complete. After then you need to Manage Task Management where you can Add, Update and Assign task to employer.     

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

a. Create new sub-admin

Thanks 

yes i understand

You need to create Roles first in your application and then implement User Management Module. In this module you need to create New user and assign role accordingly. 

By User Management, Admin, Sub-Admin and Employee management will be complete. After then you need to Manage Task Management where you can Add, Update and Assign task to employer.     

thank you, Jitender

?