hey everyone,

I want to create my own login page, I do not want to use the OutSystems user table, how can achieve this anyone tells me and it will have a master admin that will add sub-admin all then all user login  from their given id...

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

hey everyone,

I want to create my own login page, I do not want to use the OutSystems user table, how can achieve this anyone tells me and it will have a master admin that will add sub-admin all then all user login  from their given id...

Hi Hafiz

In this page of the forum they are talking about this

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/43482/how-to-create-a-login-page-using-your-own-database/

Is this you want to know?

Bruno Miguel das Neves Rendeiro wrote:

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

hey everyone,

Hi Hafiz

In this page of the forum they are talking about this

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/43482/how-to-create-a-login-page-using-your-own-database/

Is this you want to know?

but no help and there is no solution..

Hi Hafiz,

you can create your screen and  own logic.

But there is no guarantee of security data.because Outsystems does not recommend this.and every user who register on your environment can access this application.

And if you want to create this type of lengthy application use .net,java,or php etc platform. 

"create separate Data Base for this all screen of this app set as Anonymous and on login screen take two input one is Username and Password. check with this your entity and of it match redirect on app home screen. and every screen preparation you should have to check for login "

Regrads

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

you can create your screen and  own logic.

But there is no guarantee of security data.because Outsystems does not recommend this.and every user who register on your environment can access this application.

And if you want to create this type of lengthy application use .net,java,or php etc platform. 

"create separate Data Base for this all screen of this app set as Anonymous and on login screen take two input one is Username and Password. check with this your entity and of it match redirect on app home screen. and every screen preparation you should have to check for login "

Regrads

Rahul Sahu

give me any demo