[Silk UI Web] window resizing

Forge Component
(99)
Published on 9 Mar (4 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
99 votes
Published on 9 Mar (4 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D

hello, I am developing  a dashboard using out systems in a web page and the issue I ran into is that whenever I resize/minimize the page it'll mess up my charts and tables so the look like the extend past the containers they are in. 

one of my pages works fine but the rest are messed up and I can't for the life if me figure out what it is that I did to cause it to not work properly.

Thanks!

can you provide screenshot of the page that works and the page that doesnt work?

Hi,

Make sure you use different column structures available. That will make sure that the design will get adjusted according to the device used or view mode ( resize ). By using column structures , the design will be responsive and act according to the space available.For your reference - i have paste the pic below - which shows the usage of different column structure available. Thanks

Vani Mankad wrote:

Hi,

Make sure you use different column structures available. That will make sure that the design will get adjusted according to the device used or view mode ( resize ). By using column structures , the design will be responsive and act according to the space available.For your reference - i have paste the pic below - which shows the usage of different column structure available. Thanks

I am not using Silk UI/Dublin template and I can't seem to find the column structures would the regular column widgets (Blue icon) work? 

johara khalid wrote:

Vani Mankad wrote:

Hi,

I am not using Silk UI/Dublin template and I can't seem to find the column structures would the regular column widgets (Blue icon) work? 

so you're using OutSystems UI? columns with the blue one will work

Willter Desamparado wrote:

johara khalid wrote:

Vani Mankad wrote:

Hi,

so you're using OutSystems UI? columns with the blue one will work

yeah okay that's what I started doing but the containers keep getting resizes way smaller that what I want them to be would you happen to know what causes this? 

Make sure you set the property for different behaviour as shown below :

2nd pic - you can find structures in webpattens