Theme editor and SAML Autenthication for end users not supported

Hi, I dragged a screen in the mainflow, and selected "More". The forge-webpage popped up and I selected one of the items (one without the warning that no stable version was available for my environment".

The selected item was uploaded and all seemed to be installed just fine. However, today I wanted to work on the app again, and the following errors appeard:

Unavailable Feature: The environment you're logged into doesn't support 'Theme Editor'. Upgrade the environment to publish the module

Unavailable Feature: The environment you're logged into doesn't support 'SAML Authentication for End-users'. Upgrade the environment to publish the module. 

As I am a beginner: if it takes a lot of effort to configure this stuff, for me it's fine to go back to the post-forge situation. 

Can someone help me out?

Best...Coen

Hi,

First of all, what environment are you using?

And what version does the environment have? (check it via service center)

Hi,

First of all, what environment are you using?

In OS via Help/About: 11.6.26

And what version does the environment have? (check it via service center):

In the servicecenter it is mentioned that I use 11.7.3.

Hi,

I forgot to ask: Is it your personal environment?

J. wrote:

Hi,

I forgot to ask: Is it your personal environment?

Yes, I am investigating the possibilities of low code for my company. So personal for now:-)

Solution

Hi Coen,

I think I may be able to help you, will reach you via PM to get some more details on the issue and we go from there, is this OK?

Thanks,

João Carvalho

Solution

João Carvalho wrote:

Hi Coen,

I think I may be able to help you, will reach you via PM to get some more details on the issue and we go from there, is this OK?

Thanks,

João Carvalho

Tnx for the help. 

I suddenly started getting this error. Could anyone help on the resolution

Hi, from the home menu, you see a church bell symbol with a number. Click the icon and upgrade the item(s). 

I have updated. The error still persists