Como posso incluir várias imagens para cada imóvel do cadastro e exibi-las quando solicitado ?

Hi Helio,

Welcome to the OutSystems forum! Since the majority of people here do not speak Portuguese, it's best to ask your questions in English, so your chances of an answer are greatly increased.

Secondly, can you explain what your question has to do with OutSystems?

Hi Helio,

Like Kilian wrote, it's better to write in English.

So, first of all, you will need a Entity to store your images as Binary data. In that Entity you will need to have a foreign key to identify your premise. 

Then, In your front end, you will need to fetch that data from that entity and show it with the image widget (you just need to set the correct property values for that particular image.).

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Helio Alvarez wrote:

Como posso incluir várias imagens para cada imóvel do cadastro e exibi-las quando solicitado ?

Hi Helio,

I suggest you to follow this course to get familiar with Outsystems Platform:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/114/developing-web-apps-outsystems-11/ 

Hi Helio,

please check this post you will fine your answer. If you have so difficult about English, write me in private message and I explain to you.

Cheers

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Helio,

So, first of all, you will need a Entity to store your images as Binary data. In that Entity you will need to have a foreign key to identify your premise. 

Then, In your front end, you will need to fetch that data from that entity and show it with the image widget (you just need to set the correct property values for that particular image.).

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

i`m sorry about to write in portuguese.

I will try again to do that, but after create de Tables, i did the screen but the field picture do work as i would like.

I gonna try again.

Best regards.

Helio.

Helio Alvarez wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Helio,

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

i`m sorry about to write in portuguese.

I will try again to do that, but after create de Tables, i did the screen but the field picture do work as i would like.

I gonna try again.

Best regards.

Helio.

Ricardo

when i do this as you explain, it only show the filename. How can i attach the picture and show it?

Hi,

In the attribute:

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira