Batch Timer Issue for 2000 records

I am trying to process 2000 record using batch job timer .. i am facing below error .Please help me 

.NET: 4.0.30319.42000

Stack

[1] The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at OutSystems.Scheduler.Core.TimerHandler.ExecuteTimer(String ssKey, Int32 timeout, Int32 tenantId)
   at OutSystems.Scheduler.Core.TimerJob.Execute()
   at OutSystems.Scheduler.Core.SchedulerProducerConsumer`1.Execute(Job job)

[2] Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean userRetrievedStream, Boolean probeRead)

[3] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

Hi Jagan,

Please help to share what type of operatin are you doing for these 2000 records and is there any binary data type of values in these reccords. 

From your error messages it looks like you are fetching data from somewhere else and request is getting timeout.

Is this correct?

Hi Jegan,

It sounds like your timer run a too "heavy" job with 2000 records and runs in a timeout. 

I'd advice you to follow the master class where you'll learn to building a timer that:

• Never times out
  • Doesn't repeat work
  • Ensures completeness
  • Ensures data integrity

Regards,

Nordin