[Online Help] Discussion

[Online Help] Discussion

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 2015-04-20 by Pedro Gonçalves
2 votes
Published on 2015-04-20 by Pedro Gonçalves

Hi, is there any  JAVA compliant version?
Hello, I tried to publish this in Agile 6.0 and the help support extension fails to complie. When publishing I recieve the folowwing error:

.NET Compilation.

HelpSupport.cs(15,62): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'WebScreen' does not exist in the namespace 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?).

Is there a way I can fix this?
Hi Gregg, have you first upgraded to 5.0 ?

Best Regards,

Diogo Cordeiro
Gregg, 

If my memory doens't fail me, there were a break change in this component in 5 or 5.1.

You might see that with support@outsystems.com

Cheers,
RNA 
I believe it was in 5.0.

Check out the note on the component : 

IMPORTANT NOTE: This solution takes advantage of internal identifiers inside eSpace screens. These identifiers may change between Agile Platform releases. When these changes between releases occur (and you have upgraded your Agile Platform to the new release) you will have to re-create your application's Online Help. 

The internal keys have changed from release 4.2 to 5.0. Please refer to the "Side Effects and Breaking Changes in Version 5.0" document for more information. If you have upgraded your Agile Platform to version 5.0 you will have to re-create your application's Online Help.

Best Regards,

Diogo Cordovil S. Cordeiro
Hi,

Isn't there a version refactored for 6+?

Thanks, 
Luís Rondão
Just for the info:

Try it now link doesn't work anymore.

Kind regards,
Evert