Currently, we are managing the team of developers, but we are in a situation where system actions are not available.

I don't know why, but only ”User Entity" is available.

Help me :__

Hi S. Kawaguchi,

If you click 'Manage Dependencies' in Service Studio, you can find (System) all the way at the top of your Producer modules. Make sure your filters are set to 'All' in order to see all the system actions. 

You can then select the actions or elements you want and click Apply in order to have them available in the module your developing in.

Regards,

Nordin

Hello Kawaguchi

Do you mean Systems Events?

Hello S.Kawaguchi,

You have to take the dependencies and select the system actions which you need from the system module.

I would suggest you to elaborate the issue.

S.Kawaguchi wrote:

Currently, we are managing the team of developers, but we are in a situation where system actions are not available.

I don't know why, but only ”User Entity" is available.

Help me :__

Hi,S.Kawaguchi

You have to take the dependencies and select the system actions which you need from the system module.which is shown in below screenshot

I hope it will help you

thanks

Hi Nordin Ahdi and Changalrao Bairaboyana and Yogesh Satpute

I should have attached a screenshot from the start.

I want you to look at this.

I don't know what's what :_____________

help...me..........

Hi Alberto Ferreira

Sorry. That's not it.

Thank you...

Hi S.Kawaguchi,

The left side show all drop down indicates the dependencies to be filtered for the producers in your environment.

and the right side indicate the public elements from the selected producer using the producer list shown in left side.

Solution

Hi S. Kawaguchi,

This can be due to permissions set for your developers in LifeTime. Check your IT user permissions in LifeTime and understanding the permission model for IT Users. 

Up to like a year ago, if developers didn't have admin rights, they could not set themselves dependencies to systems components. Only an IT user with Admin rights could do this.

With the more recent versions of LifeTime their are more finer grained permissions and now you can also explicitly set the Add System Dependencies permission to an IT User Role.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Sorry for the late reply.

This problem was solved by turning on "Add System Dependencies".

Thank you very very very much!!!!!!!! :D