Could not find a part of the path Outsystems Cahe Control

after we change the drive letter from D to E. The error accurs like below:

Could not find a part of the path 'D:\SourceCode Application\Outsystems\CacheControl'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost) at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.OSConfigurationManager.#4hc(Transaction trans, String name, String newvalue, Boolean datamodelExists) at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.OSConfigurationManager.#2p.#epc() at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.SandboxUtils.ExecuteForSingleSandbox(String sandboxToExecute, Action action) at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.OSConfigurationManager.#Yhc(IDatabaseAccessProvider`1 dbAccess, EnvironmentConfiguration config, Boolean dataModelExists, Boolean fixMachineNameMode, String sandboxKey, Boolean resetInternalNetwork, Boolean fileSystemCacheInvalidation) at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.ConfigurationFrmCode.#Cbc(EnvironmentConfiguration _, IDatabaseAccessProvider`1 dba) at #p8b.#79b.#49b(DBUserType user, Action`2 method) at #p8b.#79b.#59b(DBUserType user, Action`2 method) at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.ConfigurationFrmCode.#Sac()

Event though we already change OSSYS_PARAMETER table value. Anyone knows the folder string text came from?

Hi Siva,

I'm not sure. 

Looking at the command line installation instructions for RabbitMQ (the Cache Invalidation Service which OutSystems uses), I would check the server.hsconf and the advanced.config file for the path string.

If it's not there, I would imagine you'd have to uninstall RabbitMQ and Erlang first and then reinstall them in the correct drive. After that, run the Configuration tool again.

Hope this leads to the solution to your problem.

Regards,

Nordin