Hello,All.                                                                                                                                                                       I want to publish the Web project I'm working on to another computer that doesn't have OutSystem services and wants to deploy it via IIS. How do I do that?

Hi Con Liu,

It's not possible to deploy an Outsystems module to IIS on an application server that does not contain an Outsystems Platform installation.

The only way to do this is if you would stop your license subscription with OutSystems. Meaning, you would leave the platform. For this, you would have to start a Detach process with Outsystems and request to have the .NET source code of your applications extracted. You would then never have the possibility to come back and turn your .NET code back into an OutSystems application.

Regards,

Nordin

Thank you very much! I just want to publish the project to IIS for demonstration, so that I can directly access IIS to watch it, can you deploy the project to IIS this solution for me? thank you!

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Con Liu,

It's not possible to deploy an Outsystems module to IIS on an application server that does not contain an Outsystems Platform installation.

The only way to do this is if you would stop your license subscription with OutSystems. Meaning, you would leave the platform. For this, you would have to start a Detach process with Outsystems and request to have the .NET source code of your applications extracted. You would then never have the possibility to come back and turn your .NET code back into an OutSystems application.

Regards,

Nordin

Con liu wrote:

Thank you very much! I just want to publish the project to IIS for demonstration, so that I can directly access IIS to watch it, can you deploy the project to IIS this solution for me? thank you!

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Con Liu,

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Con liu, 

As Nordin tell you, If you go with Nordin suggestion then it will be not possible to you work again on you application with Outsystems. It will be the last code of your application with Outsystems. 

So if you want to continue work with Outsystems then it is not possible to deploy you application on IIS.