The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceeded...

Hi,

I'm getting the stack: The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element in a Web Application. I saw some similar topics, but I didin't find an error like this (MaxReceivedMessageSize with 65536). The error occurs when I'm consuming an action of an extension method.

Version: 11.6.29

Regards,

Erick

You need to increase the maxReceivedMessageSize of service studio, please go through the below post. 

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/13180/error-maximum-message-size/ 

Hi Erick,

It's odd you get this error since you're running version 11.6.29 of Service Studio. 

Starting version 11.6.21.8208 you would not have to set the value for maxReceivedMessageSize anymore, since it's already set to the max value.

I would contact OutSystems support for this.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Erick,

It's odd you get this error since you're running version 11.6.29 of Service Studio. 

Starting version 11.6.21.8208 you would not have to set the value for maxReceivedMessageSize anymore, since it's already set to the max value.

I would contact OutSystems support for this.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thanks for the attention. I already sent a report to them.

Regards,

Erick