Unable to see dependencies / manage depandencies is showing error for all apps in env

Hi All,

In our environment we are facing issue with all applications with respect to Manage Dependencies. 

For all applications, it gives a pop up saying that "Incompatible and Missing dependencies found".

Manage dependencies doesnt show any items after refresh all.

Do you have the SilkUI Mobile component installed into your environment from the Forge?

You can determine if it is installed by selecting Open from Environment and looking at all of the components that are installed, or by going to Service Center.

That said, I didn't realize the mobile version has been rolled into the new OutSystems UI Mobile (OutSystems UI Mobile).  Can you try installing that version and then update your dependencies?

PS: New OutSystems UI Mobile is just a rename, so all components are equal as SilkUI mobile. OutSystems UI Web, is a new UI framework which is not the same as SilkUI Web.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Do you have the SilkUI Mobile component installed into your environment from the Forge?

You can determine if it is installed by selecting Open from Environment and looking at all of the components that are installed, or by going to Service Center.

That said, I didn't realize the mobile version has been rolled into the new OutSystems UI Mobile (OutSystems UI Mobile).  Can you try installing that version and then update your dependencies?

Hi,

We are not using any Mobile applications in environment. All the apps are Web Applications.

Is it related to the version of Outsystems?

Thanks,

Saicharan

Do you have Administrator permissions level?

Because if the component which are showing in dependencies and after clicking on refresh icon you are getting error it means you don`t have access of these component you need to connect with Administrator to grant the access of these component from service center.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Do you have Administrator permissions level?

Because if the component which are showing in dependencies and after clicking on refresh icon you are getting error it means you don`t have access of these component you need to connect with Administrator to grant the access of these component from service center.

Hi,

yes I have Administrator access - full control across all the environments.

Thanks,

Saicharan