way to download selected rows only in data grid.

Hello 

I like to download the selected rows only in the data grid by checking the check boxes.Those are the in datagrid container. I go through with the sample grid that is provided in the forge.I am confusing how to implement it.

WAY1. Like the pic below, should i use the selected ( Send selected rows button) to download, the button will get the check list records and the download process will be run in the REST. is it possible?

Way 2. Should i use the normal button widget in this case, though what i download is in the grid?i dont know how to set which row is selected in this way2.

If you have the sample , share it with me or if you know the simple way please guide me.

Thanks you in ahead .

Please,

check this post, and tell me if this solve your issue.

Cheers,

Nuno

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Please,

check this post, and tell me if this solve your issue.

Cheers,

Nuno

Thanks Nuno

The link you provide is good for me. BUT Mine is  to make selected rows downloads in DATAGRID .

I am giving True to the checkboxselection  in GridContainer  to get rows seleted because normal check box widget(left side in the service studio) doesnot work in the DATAgrid.

Confusing normal button is good or send selected row button is good for the download button .

Thanks