Two OML's attached. I'm using Highcharts SpiderWebChart and adapting a module found elsewhere on the forum but want to display the x axis labels as images. For now I just want to be able to get one image through, I'll work out how I pass a list of images later (if you know this isn't possible, please tell me!).

The issue however is that the chart plots but the images don't appear, if I disable the position element of the attribute of "highcharts-xaxis-labels div" (the div containing all the spans & images therein) they do appear, but slightly offset in the wrong place.

Any suggestions how I could rectify?

Steve Webb wrote:

Two OML's attached. I'm using Highcharts SpiderWebChart and adapting a module found elsewhere on the forum but want to display the x axis labels as images. For now I just want to be able to get one image through, I'll work out how I pass a list of images later (if you know this isn't possible, please tell me!).

The issue however is that the chart plots but the images don't appear, if I disable the position element of the attribute of "highcharts-xaxis-labels div" (the div containing all the spans & images therein) they do appear, but slightly offset in the wrong place.

Any suggestions how I could rectify?

Second OML attached here as it didn't upload to the original questions. It is this OML which consumes the SpiderWebChart module above.