Hi All,

I am using outsystems 11 for mobile application development,

I have two environments dev and test,

I updated the MABS version to latest available, for this i had to update plugins in my application,

So my question is, while i make deployment from dev to test, do i need to update plugins in other environment manually or it will be automatically updated by deployment.

Regards,

DHiraj M.

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Hi All,

I am using outsystems 11 for mobile application development,

I have two environments dev and test,

I updated the MABS version to latest available, for this i had to update plugins in my application,

So my question is, while i make deployment from dev to test, do i need to update plugins in other environment manually or it will be automatically updated by deployment.

Regards,

DHiraj M.

Hi Dhiraj, 

From moving dev environment to test environment Outsystems will tell you for all dependency in your application and you need to install manually all dependency form the source.    

Hi Dhiraj,

You can read all about MABS versions in this documentation in which is stated:

The MABS version used to build a mobile package is saved along with the application version tag, i.e. when you tag an application version OutSystems saves the MABS version information.

Usually, you perform the MABS version selection in the Development environment, and this MABS version will be propagated in every deployment up to Production unless you manually change it in some specific environment using Service Center.

For example, if you deploy your mobile app from Development to Pre-Production (PP), change the MABS version in PP and tag a new version of the mobile app in PP, the new MABS version selected in PP will also be used in Production when you deploy the mobile app from PP to Production.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin