How to load the details in Table in Mobile Application

I need to display the data / Add the Values in the Table form , But there is no Table Widget in Mobile app .Its is possible to do it and explain the way to do it

Hi Sathish,

You can do it by making header separately.

Let say you have 4 column table. 

1-then take column 4 structure for headers.

2-and column 4 structure for table content iterate the content using list

Hope it will help you.

Happy coading...

Pankaj

Pankaj pant wrote:

Hi Sathish,

You can do it by making header separately.

Let say you have 4 column table. 

1-then take column 4 structure for headers.

2-and column 4 structure for table content iterate the content using list

Hope it will help you.

Happy coading...

Pankaj

HI Mr.Pankaj,

Thanks for reply ...  For showing the data in the table form the way you explained is possible ,but adding the multiple values in Table is possible

Regards,

Sathish Ramanujam

Hi Sathish,

Do you have the mock up or some design to share with us , i want to know what exactly you want to achieve with this . This will help me to provide better solution.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Sathish,

Do you have the mock up or some design to share with us , i want to know what exactly you want to achieve with this . This will help me to provide better solution.

Regards,

-PJ-

HI Mr.Pramod Jain ,

I just Creating the application as for Sample You considered as Sales Quote . In Header you add the Customer Details and I need to Add the Product Details in Table Form. 

Hi,

For mobile, a table form is not the most suitable way to present data given the limited amount of space on a mobile device. Lists with List Item details are a better way of representing data in a mobile application.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

For mobile, a table form is not the most suitable way to present data given the limited amount of space on a mobile device. Lists with List Item details are a better way of representing data in a mobile application.

Regards,

Daniel

Ok Thanks ....