Chart Does Not Populate During Run-time

Greetings,

I'm using a line chart in my reactive application but when I run in the browser the chart does not populate or even display.

I have an Appointment aggregate with records and have 2 aggregated attributes with Group by Date and Count (Please ignore the percentage attribute cause I want to use the Count but I see the Chart Value Property required data is decimal hence I created a percentage column). I want to display in the chart on the x-axis the Date and on the y-axis the Count.

Please see the attachments as reference.

Kind Regards,

Malebo Sambo

Hi Malebo,

I have created a sample espace and tried to create the same data as you have and the chart is visible to me , please look at the sample and see if it solves your issue.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Melabo,

I'm not sure, I am not near a computer with service studio right now, but could it be related to the fact that your X-axis values are alphanumeric and your X-axis min and max values are dates ?

Maybe try by not using formatdatetime as a test

Dorine

Hey Pramod,

Thanks for the OML. There's a filter in the aggregate that is causing the chart not to populate the data, when I remove it the data is populated.

The filter that is causing the problem is also important cause I need to display appointments for a specific doctor in that aggregate that's feeding the chart data.

Kind Regards,

Malebo

Hi Malebo,

Good to hear that you solved the problem , the intention to provide oml is to make sure that you are not missing anything in your implementation.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hey everyone,

Please see the pictures attached below for reference.

I have a screen with a Table and Form and use local variables to display each widget separately. Now when I click a record in the Table, I'm passing that Id via the UserId into the Form aggregate so the details can populate in the Form. 

Now, the chart needs to filter by the UserId but in the aggregate feeding the chart there isn't a UserId reference attribute to use with the UserId parameter. In the chart aggregate, which has appointment records, only has an attribute Doctor.Name which I can relate with GetUser.Name aggregate used for the Form but that's the filter that creates the problem.

Kind Regards,

Malebo