Hi everyone,

I´m using the following expression

"Game Mode: "+GetMatchById.List.Current.GameMode.Label+"              Map: "+GetMatchById.List.Current.Map.Label

Is there anyway to use tab "\t" like other programming languages or I will have to use infinit spaces to do this.

Hey there,

You can try to use Chr(9) to force the character tab. Haven't tested it but it works with /n.

Tiago Oliveira wrote:

Hey there,

You can try to use Chr(9) to force the character tab. Haven't tested it but it works with /n.

Hello,

thanks for the advice, I found another way to solve my problem but I will try use what you said in the future.

Thank you anyway

Hi Nuno,

Can you share with us your solution? Maybe can be useful in the future to someone in the forum!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Nuno,

Can you share with us your solution? Maybe can be useful in the future to someone in the forum!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi,

In my case I used two containers and did I managed to have the result I wanted. It´s not a big solution but it is what I´ve done 

Hi Nuno,

I am not sure about the Char(9) but if you are developing traditional web app then you can use   for adding tab in string and don't forget to set Escape Content property of the expression to 'No'. 

I have used this solution in my applications and it should be the simplest one to implement.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Nuno,

I am not sure about the Char(9) but if you are developing traditional web app then you can use for adding tab in string and don't forget to set Escape Content property of the expression to 'No'. 

I have used this solution in my applications and it should be the simplest one to implement.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the explanation but I´ve already find another way to solve my problem, but I will also see that in the future.