Hello,

I know that we can use the List_SortColumn and List_Navigation widgets on the same table records. But my question is what should I do to ensure that when the end user clicks on the link to sort a column, he goes to the first page of the list?

Best regards,

Jessica Marques. 

Hello

Are you using an action to refresh the list? Normally you have 2 inputs for this action, the ResetFilters and ResetPagination, both of them booleans. So, when you click on the sort, you call this action and give the value 'True' to the ResetPagination. 

Hi Jessica,

If you have  scaffolded list screen this should all be taken care of automatically;

The List_SortColumn widget has an OnNotify on which the refresh action of your table should be called. The action has a property ResetPagination and if this is true pagination will be reset on sort.

Regards,

Daniel

Jessica Marques wrote:

Hello,

I know that we can use the List_SortColumn and List_Navigation widgets on the same table records. But my question is what should I do to ensure that when the end user clicks on the link to sort a column, he goes to the first page of the list?

Best regards,

Jessica Marques. 

Hi Jessica ,

You can follow this link List_SortColumn and List_Navigation widgets you will better understand how it will work and you will get the answer of the your question

https://itnext.io/outsystems-how-the-pagination-navigation-widget-works-822526b06918

I hope it will help you!

Thanks

Hi Jessica,

Please use "List_Navigation_ResetStartIndex" action just after the start node of action which is bind to ListNavigation. 

Hope this helps you !!

Regards,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav