Hi, 

I already make the link inside the email, the link direct to the homepage and show the popup.

I using this in prep:

condition like: if ID=nullidentifier()

javascript: 

"$('#"+MyLink1.Id+"').click();"

Homepage:

The problem is the link inside the email only detect the last if condition in prep. So, the popup link show not correctly.

Hi Ayu,

This could be because of the way you have designed your flow.

What happens is that when even any condition is false it runs its javascript along with all subsequent javascript. For example if first condition it true then it will run its javascript as per your flow and after that you have connected it to next runjavascript server action and so no. Hence at the end last javascript will always run.

I think you you have to do it connect your run javascript node to next if condition instead of the next server action.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Ayu,

This could be because of the way you have designed your flow.

What happens is that when even any condition is false it runs its javascript along with all subsequent javascript. For example if first condition it true then it will run its javascript as per your flow and after that you have connected it to next runjavascript server action and so no. Hence at the end last javascript will always run.

I think you you have to do it connect your run javascript node to next if condition instead of the next server action.

Did you mean after Run Js action connect to next if condition?

Solution

Yes, if you want to run only one JS for each of the condition then you should connect run js to next if condition. 

It will be good if you can share the exact login you want to implement.

As per my current understand you want to check if perticular condition is false then run its js then check next condition if it is false run next js and so on. 

But in your logic if you want to run only one of these JS at a time then all your run js action should connect to end node.

Solution