'EpaTaskbox' is undefined

'EpaTaskbox' is undefined

Hello all,

I'm at a client trying to publish my project that uses enterprise.

Everytime i log on in enterprise it gives the javascript error: 'EPA taskbox' is undefined.. and doesn't show the menu...

It's urgent and i'm clueless since i republished everything ( enterprise, EPA. etc ...)

Hi Miguel,

I would first try republishing the Embedded Process Automation outsystems solution and then republish a solution with your application (so that all dependent eSpaces are recompiled). It might be necessary to Republish and Run the applications that are using the Business Process Tool and Task Box in order to start seeing it.

Guarantee also that your browser cache is refreshed when you access the applications for the first time after republishing them (by pressing CTRL+F5 in the application page). If does not work, try accessing the application in another browser (to see if it is a cache problem).

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço

I've done that a few times already, no luck. I have another error in javascript now:

Erro: lixo depois do elemento document
Ficheiro de origem: http://localhost/Enterprise/LoginPage.aspx?UserName=&ErrorMsg=&UserURL=&RememberLogin=False&FromLogout=True
Linha: 3, Coluna: 15
Código de origem:
//]]></script><script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[

With IE 8.0 and firefox 3.6

I'm with: Windows server standart ( 2008; 64 bits ) and service pack 1 ... not RC2, but i can't relate it to javascript errors
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I am getting errors in this same module that may be related.     Running all current versions of community edition.  Are you getting a completely clean publish from the EPA module?  I am getting warnings and I am not sure if they are critical or benign....  My Recruitment Application (training DC #3) compiles clean but otherwise does not work in run time in my project and I think it has to do with these errors:

Publish eSpace EPA_Taskbox
Go to eSpace detail
This screen presents sequentially the results of the operations Upload and Publish of the eSpace version in this ... This screen presents sequentially the results of the operations Upload and Publish of the eSpace version in this server. In the end, you'll be able to test the published version. If the operation stops before the end, follow the instructions suggested by the buttons' labels to proceed.

Uploading The version was already uploaded.
Upgrading No need for OML upgrade.
Compiling Compiling eSpace to Platform Server.
Missing Dependency Could not find the 'ECT_HtmlRenderer' extension in this server. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Reference 'MakeAbsoluteURL' Action was not found in the 'ECT_HtmlRenderer' extension definition. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Reference 'WebBlockToHtml' Action was not found in the 'ECT_HtmlRenderer' extension definition. Application runtime errors might occur.
Licensing Warning The Application Monitoring feature is not licensed in this server. The eSpace will not be monitored, and the Audit action will do nothing.
Deploying Deploying eSpace to Platform Server.
Done The eSpace was successfully published to Platform Server.
Hi,

your error seams a bit different from mine, not that it cannot be related, it probably is...

However, have you installed the full solution Daniel mentioned above ? You missing this *.xif 'ECT_HtmlRenderer' , which i have... Install it and it probably will work.

Futhermore on my case, i can work with windows 2003 but not windows 2008 ... it is like with 2008 he doesn't write javascript correctly to the page. Still clueless on what to do ...
You are correct.  I was missing the ECT_htmlRender...extension.   But that will not publish at all...

.NET Compilation.

C:\Windows\TEMP\61e97faf-a93d-456f-bda6-d84bbe821c71\ECT_HtmlRenderer\Source\NET\ECT_HtmlRenderer.sln : error MSB4126: The specified solution configuration "Release|MCD" is invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform="Any CPU") or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration.
Error(s) found 1 error(s) occurred while compiling the Extension.
I am going to open a new thread... these are unrelated.

Hi Miguel,

Have you sorted your problem out?

Best regards,

Paulo
Hi Miguel

The error you are getting seems to simply indicate that Embedded Process Automation is not correctly deployed. If you have not tried it yet, I suggest that you:
  - Download the most recent version of Enterprise Manager 5.0.x and publish it in your computer;
  - Download the most recent version of Embedded Process Automation;
  - Make sure that you have OutSystems Scheduler Service started in your machine (you can see that in Administrative Tools | Services).

If after having done that you still get a problem, try checking Service Center (http://localhost/ServiceCenter) and check the Error Log tab, to see if you get any error associated with eSpace Epa_Taskbox, EnterpriseManager or Enterprise.

Please let us know how it goes!

Cheers, Acácio
Hello all, problem solved. I tried in a different server 2008 and it worked...
Hi Joe,

Were you able to overcome the ECT_HtmlRenderer compile problem?

Best regards,
Miguel
Hi Miguel!

What are the changes in Enterprise Manager to make Task Box work?
I'm trying Recruitment.oml exercise and the Task Box doesn't show as well. Compiles everything, but doesn't show and (it's strange) I can't debug the project (it ignores my breakpoints). Maybe I'm doing something wrong... (see attached my project)

You wrote "Download the most recent version of Enterprise Manager 5.0.x and publish it in your computer;". I'm usinf version 5.0.8 and I've made some changes in it... so I can't download the recent version otherwise I'll lose everything I did...
:(

Thank you!
Carolina