On my homepage I have 5 expressions that are tied to get calls that will display the filtered list of winners and the date that they won but because there are 2 winners I am having a hard time displaying both instead of repeating the one group of names in both expressions. I believe that  I need to do something after my get call in my preparations to where I filter out my list to show both but I've tried that. 

You can use a query (advance SQL or Aggregate), and make it only return the first two results, ordered by the column that makes the most sense for you.

Hi, Devon!

Are you get your two winners as list with two rows? Try to use in expressions ListName[0].Arrtribute and ListName[1].Arrtribute instead of ListName.Current.Arrtribute.

Or if you want to show any number of winners, use List instead two blocks of expressions.

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Hi, Devon!

Are you get your two winners as list with two rows? Try to use in expressions ListName[0].Arrtribute and ListName[1].Arrtribute instead of ListName.Current.Arrtribute.

Or if you want to show any number of winners, use List instead two blocks of expressions.

I'm using a service call to get the Filtered and Sorted data from the Aggregate in my CS. the 2 attributes that I'm using aren't listed items but come from a Structure that is in in my Response Output-parameter as a listed item. This is where I'm experiencing the problem with implementing your method. The individual attributes that are tied to the expressions are not List type.  

Hi Devon,

Can you share a sample oml so that we can check what is the exact issue because it is difficult to understand the issue with above discussion.