ECT_HtmlRender extension will not publish/Developer Course #3.

ECT_HtmlRender extension will not publish/Developer Course #3.

I am a novice to Integrator and Service Center, mostly just completing the basic training in Service Studio the last week. Can't publish the EPA solution based (requisite for the Recruiting eSpace) on this extension failing to publish. Any tips on how and where I can make this change would be appreciated.

C:\Windows\TEMP\61e97faf-a93d-456f-bda6-d84bbe821c71\ECT_HtmlRenderer\Source\NET\ECT_HtmlRenderer.sln : error MSB4126: The specified solution configuration "Release|MCD" is invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform="Any CPU") or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration.
Error(s) found 1 error(s) occurred while compiling the Extension.

Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

If someone could please answer this.. Am I dead in the water to finish the training course without Visual Studio installed to rebuild  this extension as suggested, or is there a workaround?  Thanks, Joe

Hi Joe,

Can you please tell me which .NET Compiler Tool Options have you selected in your Integration Studio Options? That setting is accessible through Edit > Options... > .NET.

If you have something like /p:Configuration=Release|MCD, try changing it into /p:Configuration=Release or /p:Configuration=Debug.

Best regards,

Miguel, Thank you for the reply.

I've never changed my Integration Studio settings, so I suspect this is the default for .Net options:

/nologo /verbosity:minimal /target:Rebuild /property:Configuration=Release

I tried changing it to Configuration=Debug, no joy. 

But when I added the missing switch,  /p:Platform="Any CPU" as the error message suggested, the extension compiled cleanly.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction !