Forge Component
(66)
Published on 2019-08-27 by Hanno
66 votes
Published on 2019-08-27 by Hanno
Processing Upload...

Hello OS Community;
I've been trying to use this extension, but it keeps giving me the same error: 

What I'm doing wrong?

Hi, 

did you see this documentation about this component?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi, 

did you see this documentation about this component?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca


Hi Nuno, I just saw that. I want to create a new Customized Excel so:

1st Workbook_Create 

      (1st sheet = "Test"

        NrSheets = 1)

2nd Choose the woorksheet I want to work with, so I use WoorkSheet_Select 

        (WoorkBook = Workbook_Create_Output; 

         WorksheetName = "Test")

3rd Cell_Write - Error Here (debug)

        (WorkSheet = WorkSheet_Select OutPut;

        CellName = "A4"

        CellValue = "8000")

4th WorkBook_GetBinaryData

      (WorkBook = OutPut WorkBook_Create)


End in a Download Widget

      (FileContent = Output WorkBook_GetBinaryData)


It seems that at step 3 you are using the wrong sheet name for Worksheet_Select?

Hanno wrote:

It seems that at step 3 you are using the wrong sheet name for Worksheet_Select?

What name I should use? I'm using the output from the action Worksheet_Select

@Rafael, it seems the upload doesn't work, could you try uploading the Module again?

Rafael Guilherme wrote:

Hanno wrote:

It seems that at step 3 you are using the wrong sheet name for Worksheet_Select?

What name I should use? I'm using the output from the action Worksheet_Select

Ah, sorry, I misread.

It is an odd error.

I'll try to recreate...


Processing Upload...

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

@Rafael, it seems the upload doesn't work, could you try uploading the Module again?

Hi kilian;

Sure

Processing Upload...

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

@Rafael, it seems the upload doesn't work, could you try uploading the Module again?

Can't upload the module I guess, It seems is not workin, I'll try the entire app(1module)


There seems to be some problems with the Community Site, so I guess that won't work either.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

There seems to be some problems with the Community Site, so I guess that won't work either.

Can I help you with something else, like prints for all the actions I use? So you can help me

Rafael Guilherme wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

There seems to be some problems with the Community Site, so I guess that won't work either.

Can I help you with something else, like prints for all the actions I use? So you can help me

I was able to recreate the error so will have a look at the extension in more detail


Yeah, if you could show us 1) the main flow and 2) the Properties / Inputs of the Workbook_Create, WorkSheet_Select  and Cell_Write Actions.

Hanno wrote:

Rafael Guilherme wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

There seems to be some problems with the Community Site, so I guess that won't work either.

Can I help you with something else, like prints for all the actions I use? So you can help me

I was able to recreate the error so will have a look at the extension in more detail



Ty Hanno

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Yeah, if you could show us 1) the main flow and 2) the Properties / Inputs of the Workbook_Create, WorkSheet_Select  and Cell_Write Actions.

Killian

Yeah, that looks fine indeed. I bet Hanno will get to the bottom of this in no time!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Yeah, that looks fine indeed. I bet Hanno will get to the bottom of this in no time!

Ty Kilian for your help


Processing Upload...

Rafael, please try the attached version of the extension and let me know if it solves your problem.

Solution

Rafael, please try out the latest version of the forge component and let me know if solves your issue.

Solution

Hanno wrote:

Rafael, please try out the latest version of the forge component and let me know if solves your issue.


2.1.23 version? Already installed doesn't work

Rafael Guilherme wrote:

Hanno wrote:

Look for an "under development" version - 2.1.24: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Popup_DownloadConfirmation.aspx?IsDevVersion=False&ShowWarnings=False&IsCurrentVersion=False&IsMostRecentVersion=True&IsDownloadDemo=False&VersionId=16026

Hanno, I did the download and when I was going to open it:

I guess that was a laptop problem, I installed in my desktop and worked, ty Hanno