[FullCalendar 2] [FullCalendar2] Error "Cannot read property 'getUTCFullYear' of null"
Question
Forge component by Grazina

I'm receiving this error and calendar is not showing: "Cannot read property 'getUTCFullYear' of null". 

They already find a quick solution for reactive. The funny thing is that the component it was working, but it stopped and it works on internet explorer.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/58053/error-cannot-read-property-getutcfullyear-of-null/

Thank you in advance!

Hi Hugo, 

I ran across the same issue in a web application. You might have found the solution already in the mean time. This did the trick for me: 

After dragging the FullCalendar webblock on your screen, simply set its defaultDate input parameter as follows: FormatDateTime(CurrDate(), "yyyy-MM-dd")  

Hope it works! 

Sofie Tielbeke wrote:

Hi Hugo, 

I ran across the same issue in a web application. You might have found the solution already in the mean time. This did the trick for me: 

After dragging the FullCalendar webblock on your screen, simply set its defaultDate input parameter as follows: FormatDateTime(CurrDate(), "yyyy-MM-dd")  

Hope it works! 

Hi Sofie ... my "defaultDate" require a Date: it doesn't work as you say.

Do I have to modify the FullCalendar2 component setting this input parameter as Text (just like I read on another post here in the forum) ?

OK ... solved !

I change the "defaultDate" as text

Luca De Mori wrote:

OK ... solved !

I change the "defaultDate" as text

That's great! Good to know that there is another solution to the problem. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.