I'm trying to debug my application wich uses 4 modules 1 for front-end and 3 for back-end, i'm debugging the front-end and 2 back end modules but whenever i set the entry module for the back-ends modules the debugger would ignore breakpoints.

What should i do ?

Hu Lucca,

If you want to debug a core or foundation layer module (as you call it backend module) you have to set the entry module to the End User module. But this only works one-level deep.

What do I mean?

If you have an end-user module consuming Action1 from CoreModule1, the above will work.

But if you want to debug Action2 from CoreModule2 consumed in CoreModule1, the above will not work, you will not be able to set the entry module to be the end-user module. To work around this limitation, make a dependency from your end-user module to CoreModule2. Now you can set the entry module to be the end-user module.

If you want to debug a timer, BPT process in core layer or service action, then you do not have to set an entry point, as they run in a different transaction as the End-user module.

Regards,

Daniel