Hi,

I was using Integration Studio and updating a SQL extension. When I was finished I clicked on Publish. But for some stupid reason I later clicked on the Close button, before the publish finished. Now I cant access the extension. The file is not opened, at least according to computer management, in the server where the extension is saved. And I've already restarted the outsystems dev server. 

What I'm I missing?

Hugo

Hi Hugo,

Did you also try to restart the client computer were you have Integration Studio installed and from which you published the extension?

Regards,

Nordin

Hugo Silva wrote:

Hi,

I was using Integration Studio and updating a SQL extension. When I was finished I clicked on Publish. But for some stupid reason I later clicked on the Close button, before the publish finished. Now I cant access the extension. The file is not opened, at least according to computer management, in the server where the extension is saved. And I've already restarted the outsystems dev server. 

What I'm I missing?

Hugo

Hi Hugo,

Looks like your integration studio is closed but some backgroud process is still running which is using this dll. SO when you start integration studio it is not allowing it to access the file.

So as Nordin suggested please try to restart your developer machine from where you tried to publish the extension.

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Hugo,

Did you also try to restart the client computer were you have Integration Studio installed and from which you published the extension?

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thanks for the reply. I did not tryed restarting the server where the extension is saved. I didn't try that because it's a file server and people are working on it. But also because I don't think that will solve my problem.

I'm able to change the extension file and folder name. So the files aren't in is by other process.

Since I only had 5/6 tables in the extension, I tried creating a new one, but when I click on Publish a new error appears... So, at this point, I cannot use the extension I had, nor can I create a new one. I'm stuck...