COVID-19 Wallpapers: Let your Desktop join the fight

Hello Community!

Since we want all to feel part of the battle we're all leading with OutSystems COVID-19 Community Response Program, and not forget why we're doing it, we got a gift for you!

I created these cool wallpapers for your desktop. These will help you remind yourself about what we're doing, even when you close your apps.

They're available for FullHD, 4k, Surface and Macbook, and also a couple o Mobile versions if you want to carry it in your pocket around the house.

You can download them all here: OutSystems Neo COVID-19 Wallpapers

Now get out there and let's help save the world!

This wallpaper is really cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, thanks for sharing this

Hi Bruno,

Can I share the link outside Community (like linkedIn and other Social networks)?

I think that it's a good way to spread the word!

Best regards,

Ricardo

It's really crazy guys! This type of OS initiative brings people together and helps to raise awareness of the great problem that is happening all over the world.

Ricardo Pereira Go for it!

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Bruno,

Can I share the link outside Community (like linkedIn and other Social networks)?

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hey Ricardo, sure the link I made available is open to all with the link. :) Go for it!

super cool !

Bruno Figueiredo wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Bruno,

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hey Ricardo, sure the link I made available is open to all with the link. :) Go for it!

Thanks!

Done!

Thank you for the wonderful sharing Bruno Figueiredo :)

Cool! Thanks for this Bruno Figueiredo! :)

Thanks for sharing this

Congratulations on the work and help the world. (",)

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for sharing