Unable to sign in with self register

I have a registration page that works by adding records to my user entity but I can not figure for the life of my why it wont allow these registered users to log in 

this is my on click submit action 

and I am using the default login page (I have also tried using the encryptpassword server action in place of the generatesaltedMD5Hash)

and this is my Assignment 

Also I have noticed that in the login screen it says email and not user name how do I make it that the user should login using username and not email

Hi joharah k,

if possible can you provide your .oml ?

Regards 

Rahul Sahu

Hi,

Did you already check in your users application if everything is ok with that users? Are you creating them as active users?

Like Rahul wrote, if you provide your OML it's easy to help you.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi joharah k,

if possible can you provide your .oml ?

Regards 

Rahul Sahu

Here is the .oml file I hope it helps

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Did you already check in your users application if everything is ok with that users? Are you creating them as active users?

Like Rahul wrote, if you provide your OML it's easy to help you.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo

I am giving the user the choice to register, that will populate the user entity.

Solution

Hi Joharah,

I have cheked your Ok screen action on Registration screen and noticed that you are generating MD5 hash of the password using passwordutils extensions.

Try using EncryptPassword server action from Users espace. I always use it and it works perfactly. 

Solution

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Joharah,

I have cheked your Ok screen action on Registration screen and noticed that you are generating MD5 hash of the password using passwordutils extensions.

Try using EncryptPassword server action from Users espace. I always use it and it works perfactly. 

Okay this worked thank you!! its weird cause I did try using  EncryptPassword and had the same problems but it is working now and that's all what matters