Using combobox with datetime to show data in the joint table

How the program should work is that I have a Searchbar with autocomplete to search for username in the database. After the user typed out a username, the combobox (which has been hidden) will appear and display the datetime of the user's activity. Then the user will be able to select and show the data of that specific datetime selected in the combobox in the joint table.

I am stuck from the combobox onwards. How do you solve it? 

Hi Yao,

Exactly where are you stuck? Do you already populate and show the combo box, or are you stuck after the user has been selected?

Hi Yao Teck Ong,

in the combo box set only date not datetime (if you set date time than you will have to compare second also)

select date from combobox and match in entity with date type. and you will get data according date wise.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

@Rahul: milliseconds are not part of an OutSystems DateTime Variable!

Hi Kilian,

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Yao,

Exactly where are you stuck? Do you already populate and show the combo box, or are you stuck after the user has been selected?

Stuck after user selected.

I want to make it that once user has been selected, the combobox will automatically show the date times

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Yao Teck Ong,

in the combo box set only date not datetime (if you set date time than you will have to compare second also)

select date from combobox and match in entity with date type. and you will get data according date wise.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

would it work if the data that I'm about to show in the combobox is datetime