Hello, 

I don't understand, in practice, what the Is Default property of the button and link means:

"... to set this widget as the default screen destination when the user presses enter"

Remembering that the default button is yes while the link is no.

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

Solution

Hi Jessica Marques

You can use either a button i.e the normal one .. or a Link which can be styled like a button.

for ex:  A link having a container under it & it is using the Button & IsDefault CSS Class.

Which will make this link act like a button & the IsDefault gonna be applied here... Which in case of a button you set on Properties.

Hence they mention that is what the doc say's:

In your web screens or web blocks you can define one default button or link.
When you define a Button or Link widget as default, it means that pressing the ENTER key in an Input, Input Password, Select or Check Box widget has the same effect as pressing the button or the link.

Please ref Doc:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Traditional_Web/Web_Interfaces/Designing_Screens/Button_Widget

If this is not what you were looking around then do specify the question in more detail.

hope it helps,

Assif

Solution

assif_tiger wrote:

Hi Jessica Marques

You can use either a button i.e the normal one .. or a Link which can be styled like a button.

for ex:  A link having a container under it & it is using the Button & IsDefault CSS Class.

Which will make this link act like a button & the IsDefault gonna be applied here... Which in case of a button you set on Properties.

Hence they mention that is what the doc say's:

In your web screens or web blocks you can define one default button or link.
When you define a Button or Link widget as default, it means that pressing the ENTER key in an Input, Input Password, Select or Check Box widget has the same effect as pressing the button or the link.

Please ref Doc:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Traditional_Web/Web_Interfaces/Designing_Screens/Button_Widget

If this is not what you were looking around then do specify the question in more detail.

hope it helps,

Assif

Hi,

That was precisely the question of my doubt.
Thanks for the help.

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

Happy to know it help you :)

Cheers