Views
Comments
Solved
Prometric just cancelled my certification exam

I just got an email from Prometrics that may exam is canceled due to Covid-19, but still tagged as in progress in Outsystems side. I used a voucher that expires at the end of the month. Will I get a new voucher or a new schedule?

Solution

Hey _JD, that email was sent by mistake to test takers scheduled to go on test centers and online. 

The online test takers like yourself received that email by mistake. 

You may ignore the email.

Good luck!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi JD,

It's best you contact OutSystems support with your question. Make sure to select 'Training'.

I'm sure they will figure something out :).

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Didn't even realize that was you JD :). I'm fine, how are things going over there?

Sure, would be great if you update this post in order to help other community members find answers to their questions.

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

No I didn't know, not until I noticed 'Globe Telecom' on your profile page :). Thanks man, I try to help out the community here and there.

I hear you JD, we're getting closer and closer to that stage over here in the Netherlands. Hang in there tight!

Good to hear from you and congratulations on passing the Associate Web exam ;). Say hi to the rest of the crew at Globe!

Staff

Hey JD,

So sorry about this, our team is working to get this resolved ASAP. You can also reach out to training@outsystems.com.

Stay safe!

Jen

Solution

Hey _JD, that email was sent by mistake to test takers scheduled to go on test centers and online. 

The online test takers like yourself received that email by mistake. 

You may ignore the email.

Good luck!

Hello JD,

I have faced similar thing. I had my exam, went through 3-4 proctors check and got an error. My exam was not launched. I had mailed the prometric[proctor] support they asked me to contact exam sponsor. I had dropped a mail to the training section of OutSystems but yet not received any reply. I am wondering the same, whether I will get a new one or reschedule for the same. Till that time, I will try to contact as Nordin has said [OS support]!

Hi all, 

any update related to this?

Thank you

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello João,

Update on what?

The original issue was an email sent by mistake. Then some other users reported their situations and the answer was "contact Training by email or Support Portal".

If your situation is one of those, there's your answer.

If it is different, please start a new topic.

Hi Nuno, 

I've opened a case in Outsystems Support. 

Thanks