Javascripy make my environment slow

when I used javascript in the application my environment is very slow

Can anyone help me

Hi Shradha,

Usually we use JavaScript to perform faster action which runs at client side and doesn't require any round trip to server. Could you please provide more insight like what exactly you are trying to do and how do you concluded that using JavaScript is slower down your environment ( i hope it should not be the environment rather just the application?)

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Shradha,

If you feel that so, may be you can use browser tools (like firebug) to check the performance of page and individual components. It will profile the performance, would assist you to find where is the problem, what is causing the problems, so that you can fix it

Regards,

Arunkumar Balu

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Shradha,

Usually we use JavaScript to perform faster action which runs at client side and doesn't require any round trip to server. Could you please provide more insight like what exactly you are trying to do and how do you concluded that using JavaScript is slower down your environment ( i hope it should not be the environment rather just the application?)

Regards,

-PJ-

yes I am using input mask for format currency but decimal remove within a second or we can say cursor move automatically 

23.  changes to 23

for this I have created a button on this I called this onchange input field screen action and in the input field 

onblur use javascript 

"$('#"+Btn_ThirdParty.Id+"').click();"

Could you please share your sample oml and also mention what exact masking you are looking for with an example. I used input mask so many time without having any issues.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Shardha,

I saw you did another post for the similar issue , i just replied there and replying here as well . if you think it solves your problem kindly close both the post by marking most relevant post as solution.

Please check this sample oml , i have used https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/647/custom-input-masks component , hope this help.

Regards,

-PJ-