Outsystems reactive web application stopped publishing incremental changes

Hi All 

Outsystems reactive web application stopped publishing incremental changes and even if I create/add  a new screen in a flow that is also not accessible after 1 click publish , it throws 404 error .  We tried to restart the On premise controller server but its still the same. 

Version 11.0.611.0

somdip sanyal wrote:

Hi All 

Outsystems reactive web application stopped publishing incremental changes and even if I create/add  a new screen in a flow that is also not accessible after 1 click publish , it throws 404 error .  We tried to restart the On premise controller server but its still the same. 

Version 11.0.611.0

Hi Somdip,

Were you able to access service center ? What does the logs say ? 

Ravi

Hi I did not see any logs only general logs no error relating to the project i am working with

Hi Somdip,

You are facing this issue with only with current reactive application or all application having same issue including new application you create.

Also please share what error you are getting in 1-click publish tab when you try to publish.

@Nikhil

I am facing this issue in reactive module part only . I did not see any error in Service Center related to the module. even if I add a new Screen its coming as 404 when accessed from browser. Servers were again restarted but still the same. 

There is /was no error while doing 1-Click publish