1-clich publishing not working

Hi, just after creating the modules of the learning path...(so first steps)...I'm encountering this message:

Hi Lorenzo,

where is the message ? Could you add some details here !

Regards,

-PJ-

Sorry, it seems that I hadn't copied..here the message...it's quite strange, since I didn't do anything yet...

Internal Error

An error occurred in task 'Update meta database model':
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Details : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Database.DBScriptsExecutor.UpdateDb(String eSpaceName, HEMessageArrayList warnings, ObjectKey eSpaceKey, ObjectKey applicationKey, Int32 eSpaceVersionId, DeployPhase phase, String uniqueId, IDatabaseAccessService databaseAccessService, IIsolatedDbConfigurationService isolatedDbConfigurationService, IApplicationDbConfigurationService applicationDbConfiguration)
   at cs#erqolxha.InnerExecute()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.AbstractTask.Execute()

Exception Details:
[1] Internal Error: An error occurred in task 'Update meta database model':
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Details : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Database.DBScriptsExecutor.UpdateDb(String eSpaceName, HEMessageArrayList warnings, ObjectKey eSpaceKey, ObjectKey applicationKey, Int32 eSpaceVersionId, DeployPhase phase, String uniqueId, IDatabaseAccessService databaseAccessService, IIsolatedDbConfigurationService isolatedDbConfigurationService, IApplicationDbConfigurationService applicationDbConfiguration)
   at cs#erqolxfs.InnerExecute()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.SequentialTaskRunner.Run()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Tasks.OneClickPublish.OneClickPublishTask.InnerExecute()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.cs#bhihcgjm.cs#rweuvvwj()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.cs#pwerbjhy(Object fi)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.SandboxAwareThreadPool.sc#hjrysmqz.sc#vqskwbxc(Object gd)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
[2] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Solution

Hi,
You can also try to go to 

Service Center -> Administration -> Environment Configuration. 

Toggle "Debug Mode". Click "Save". Toggle it back and press "Save" again.

If you want more information, please check this post.

Solution

It works, thank you very much. 

lorenzo costa wrote:

It works, thank you very much. 

I'm very happy to know that I was able to help you.