I'm having problems doing this in the mobile/reactive app. This is working properly on the Web app, but when I try to do the same the following happens, which is related to the ?#iefix part. I was also trying to create a Library for this but I don't have the Runtime URL available when working on this type of module, which is sad because it would make perfect sense.

Any idea how to overcome this?

Solution

Hi João,

?#iefix is an hack for old IE browsers that should not be needed anymore. And you are right, you can't include fonts inside libraries, as libraries are not deployed anywhere (only inside the module that consume them).

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Solution

I removed those lines and it worked like a charm, but I was also afraid it would still be needed in mobile, hence the question. 

It's my first project on mobile so I'm still learning the specifics.

Tiago Simões wrote:

Hi João,

?#iefix is an hack for old IE browsers that should not be needed anymore. And you are right, you can't include fonts inside libraries, as libraries are not deployed anywhere (only inside the module that consume them).

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

But Tiago, how do I reference the URL resources if they are only deployed by the consumer? Let's me explain my use case:

I'm trying to implement a Font Awesome Pro (I can't use the ones that are on the forge). 

The plan would be:

1. Create a Library Module Core to deploy the resources and map them into several themes (specific of Font Awesome architecture CSS files, isn't important). This Library will be used by others apart from my current App so this needs to scale well.
  2. The Font Awesome library would be then used by my factory library theme (it's a module which overrides some OutSystems UI CSS and hosts the factory commons building blocks)
  3. And finally, I would have a theme in the CW module (this module have blocks with business logic and some custom CSS specific for my Application)

Right now, I'm having a problem implementing the libraries because I can't reference the resource URL on the CSS (Library Theme) because they aren't deploying until later on, which, in my opinion, defeats the purpose of creating a library module instead of a regular module. 

Is there any workaround or some hack for this?

Hi João,

You are right, for themes with fonts you might need to create a regular module. 

Cheers,

Tiago Simões