Do you have any relevant certificates for the outsystems?
if in case,what are the details?

Hi An Dy,

You'll find more informations in https://www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications

Solution

Hi,

you currently have 4 types of certification:

• Web Traditional (Associate, Professional, Expert)
  • Mobile (Associate)
  • Web Reactive (Associate)
  • Tech Lead (Associate)
  1. Here you can find the Guide Paths for preparing for the above mentioned certification.
  2. Here you can find the Page that has the details of each exam, as well as the place where you can register to take the exam.

I hope this information help you.
Cheers,
Nuno

Solution

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

you currently have 4 types of certification:

• Web Traditional (Associate, Professional, Expert)
  • Mobile (Associate)
  • Web Reactive (Associate)
  • Tech Lead (Associate)
  1. Here you can find the Guide Paths for preparing for the above mentioned certification.
  2. Here you can find the Page that has the details of each exam, as well as the place where you can register to take the exam.

I hope this information help you.
Cheers,
Nuno

Hi 

Thanks for you answer!

About  Associate Web Developer 

The certification only written  test?

The test questions are similar to below link?

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/lesson-quiz/1878/quiz?LearningPathId=2

Hi An Dy,

The exame is tests questions.

And yes, similar to the quiz!

Regards,

Leandro.

As Leandro said, the exam is a set of multiple choice questions. They are not the same as it is logical to the Quiz, they are other questions ... you can also have examples of problems (with images, for example) and have to interpret the material. But it is not very difficult, but of course you need to prepare yourself.

Cheers,

Nuno

As Leandro said, the exam is a set of multiple choice questions. They are not the same as it is logical to the Quiz, they are other questions ... you can also have examples of problems (with images, for example) and have to interpret the material. But it is not very difficult, but of course you need to prepare yourself.

Cheers,

Nuno

thanks for you replay . are there question bank?

Leandro Correa wrote:

Hi An Dy,

The exame is tests questions.

And yes, similar to the quiz!

Regards,

Leandro.

I've finished learning about outsystems 11,I can also easily develop a projects, like sample.

But I have no confidence in the written test?

An Dy wrote:

Cheers,

Nuno

To request your Sample Practice Test, follow the links below (pre-registration...since we are still working on it - We expect to finish by Friday morning so that you can all have the sample for the weekend):

I hope you enjoy and that this Sample can help you all folks!

My advice, do not try to look for exam questions, as you will only be deceiving yourself. It doesn't matter if you have a certification if you are not worthy of it. Study through Guide Paths, read the documentation, exercise, and when you feel you are ready, schedule the exam. The exam is very accessible, for those who are prepared.

I passed Associate Web developer exam and I just go through the course Developing Web Apps OutSystems.

Cheers,
And I hope this information helps you.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca

An Dy wrote:

Cheers,

Nuno

To request your Sample Practice Test, follow the links below (pre-registration...since we are still working on it - We expect to finish by Friday morning so that you can all have the sample for the weekend):

I hope you enjoy and that this Sample can help you all folks!

My advice, do not try to look for exam questions, as you will only be deceiving yourself. It doesn't matter if you have a certification if you are not worthy of it. Study through Guide Paths, read the documentation, exercise, and when you feel you are ready, schedule the exam. The exam is very accessible, for those who are prepared.

I passed Associate Web developer exam and I just go through the course Developing Web Apps OutSystems.

Cheers,
And I hope this information helps you.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca

Thank you very much!