Adding link in login page not working

I am trying to add a link in the common login page to give the user the option to register but my whenever I click on it I get an empty page that says There was an error processing your request. Please try again later...

Hi Joharah,

Did you check the error log in Service Center? Can you share the details of that log here?

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Joharah,

Did you check the error log in Service Center? Can you share the details of that log here?

Regards,

Nordin

I looked around the only thing error that looked off said the page does not exists. I have noticed it is only happening to the pages I have set the roles to anonymous and registered vs just registered . but they do open normally once I sign in. I even Tried to create a new page without going anything to it except make it anonymous accessible and it give the same message but nothing in the error log.

Hi joharah k,

Did you create a destination page that require a input parameter? This input parameter it's filled?

The message looks like a empty parameter query.

Regards,

Leandro.

Leandro Correa wrote:

Hi joharah k,

Did you create a destination page that require a input parameter? This input parameter it's filled?

The message looks like a empty parameter query.

Regards,

Leandro.

Like I have mentioned above I get the same error even when I create a new page that I have done nothing to just switch roles to anonymous. But once I am logged in I have no issues accessing the pages

Can you share your application? Simply download it from Service Studio and attach it to a forum post

Hi joharah,

You have already open a one thread of this issue and same question again post.
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/58869/cant-access-pages-that-are-set-on-anonymous-when-not-logged-in/

if you have got solution please close them.

Regads

Rahul Sahu