Hi, 

I'm trying to upload multiple files. I've used Ajax submit to upload multiple files and it's not working because only submit method works for upload widget. If I try submit, it'll leave all the ajax refresh elements.

Is there any possibility I can upload files without whole screen being refreshed.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

The default File Upload widget will only support one file at a time - if you need file multiupload, you could resort to one of the Forge components, or build one from scratch. That way you wouldn't have to upload them one at a time.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi,

The default File Upload widget will only support one file at a time - if you need file multiupload, you'll need to resort to one of the Forge components, or build one from scratch.

Ok let it upload one at a time but can it be done without whole screen being refreshed??

Not that I'm aware of - like you noticed, the file upload widget needs the Submit method, it won't work with Ajax.

Hi Balaji,

Have you tried this Forge component? I’ve never tried it but apparently you can use Ajax Submit to upload files using this component.

Regards,

Nordin