'StartConversation' Action is incompatible with the 'AzureBotFrameworkConnector' modu

Hi Enthusiast,

I am getting this error when I am trying to implement chatbot "'StartConversation' Action is incompatible with the 'AzureBotFrameworkConnector' module definition. Please update it."

Can you help me resolve this?

Thanks,

Anushree.

Hi,

Did you check this document: Set up and use the OutSystems.AI Chatbot component in your OutSystems applications?

The consumer module needs to refresh the dependency to your producer module in Service Studio, adapt the logic to your changes, and be republished. (FROM Incompatible Consumer Warning)

What kind application are you working? Mobile / Web Traditional / Reactive 

Cheers,

Nuno

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

Did you check this document: Set up and use the OutSystems.AI Chatbot component in your OutSystems applications?

The consumer module needs to refresh the dependency to your producer module in Service Studio, adapt the logic to your changes, and be republished. (FROM Incompatible Consumer Warning)

What kind application are you working? Mobile / Web Traditional / Reactive 

Cheers,

Nuno

Firstly I would like to thank you for replying and I have tried for reactive web it worked but Now I am trying to do it for traditional web, It is giving me above error. I have followed the instruction given but doesn't seem to be working.