Hi,

i have a requirment plz any one help me... i attached the clear document can u please check and let me the how to do this.....

This application is to collect the survey report of the Covid-19 Virus status, 

Bussiness logic:  in the 1st screen if we select the "self"(in document) the screen 4 should not be display,

Hi BasiviReddy,

Are these screens used inside Wizard interface?

Regards,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav wrote:

Hi BasiviReddy,

Are these screens used inside Wizard interface?

Regards,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

thanks for ut reply... yes those screens are wizard interfaces

Hi BasiviReddy,

You can give a try by taking a variable of Boolean type and setting its value as false/true (when user selects self/other) from screen1.

say if user select the option as "self" then the value will be false otherwise true.

Further use screen 4 in if control based on the same  Boolean parameter.

Regards,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

Hi BasiviReddy,

You can give a try by taking a variable of Boolean type and setting its value as false/true (when user selects self/other) from screen1.

say if user select the option as "self" then the value will be false otherwise true.

Further use screen 4 in if control based on the same  Boolean parameter.

Regards,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

bro once can u please check that oml file??

Hi,

I have attached the updated oml, kindly publish and test.

As i saw, you have used screens separately not the Wizard control.

I would recommend you to use the Wizard control if you want to take data from user in parts.

You can find under Interface.

Regards,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

Hi,

I have attached the updated oml, kindly publish and test.

As i saw, you have used screens separately not the Wizard control.

I would recommend you to use the Wizard control if you want to take data from user in parts.

You can find under Interface.

Regards,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

thanks for ur time bro.... in travel details screen i need once visibility bro.. i am unable to do that when we select "When you travelled past 14 days = Yes" then it need to display the "date of travel" wizard can u please help me with that i tried but i am unable to achive that

Solution

Hi,

Please find attached updated oml and mark the relevant post as solution if your problem is solved.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

Solution

Hi,

Please find attached updated oml and mark the relevant post as solution if your problem is solved.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav

thanku bro...