Hi,

I am trying to use the navigation tab widget with 2 tabs. However after adding the relevant items in the "Content" of the tab (image 1), when i try to test the app in browser, there is an issue with the display (image 2). Could the problem be my placement of widgets or other issues? Because I tried using the same navigation widget in another screen and the placement of widgets was exactly the same, it works perfectly. 

Hi Jolene,

You don't share enough information to see what goes wrong.

Most likely it is a CSS (inline) issue.

Can you share the OML?

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Jolene,

You don't share enough information to see what goes wrong.

Most likely it is a CSS (inline) issue.

Can you share the OML?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for replying. I actually solved the issue. Turns out i have to put my relevant content in a if widget, which is like how the outsystems sample templates does it. 

Hi Jolene, 

please compare the css as well of both the pages because you said same structure works fine in another page but here, i could see in your image some extra text is displaying.

So please compare the css as well.

regards,

Manish Jawla

Jolene Kwek wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for replying. I actually solved the issue. Turns out i have to put my relevant content in a if widget, which is like how the outsystems sample templates does it. 

Hi Jolene,

Great you found the solution yourself. You could mark your post as solution then, so community members can see it is fixed.

Have a nice day :)

Daniel