Hey everyone,

I have been doing the Traditional Web Developer roadmap tutorials, and everything was going well with no issues whatsoever, until the “11.4X – Advanced UI patterns exercise”, when I try to use the MovieTable’s associated List_Navigation.

Here is an image of the rich widget that is giving me a hard time:

Here are the MovieTable Properties:

A better view of the MovieTable Start Index Property:

Here are the Rich Widget List_Navigation Properties:

Here is the UI Flow for the Movies Page:

Regarding the OnNotify Server Action, here is the flow, and activity properties:

I have been closely following the tutorials and everything was going great, with no issues or bugs, until this particular example.

To give you more details regarding the issue:

• When I click the Link_Navigation widget buttons it does not change page and it does not refresh data or tables (it just stays consistantly in the "1" list page): 

• So I tried debugging and found it odd that the list of items debugged was 6 when the MovieTable Line count should be 5 (perhaps this is causing the issue?) :

At this moment I don’t know how to solve this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am attaching the tutorial pdf just to give more context.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Miguel Vilhena

Hi, friend.

Can you send the link of the application?

Best regards

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Hi, friend.

Can you send the link of the application?

Best regards

Hi Lenon, 

Sure thing, here goes: https://mvmories.outsystemscloud.com/OSMDB_MV

Best Regards,

Miguel

How many records exist in your Movie table?

Change the Line Count propertie on the Table records to 20.

Set the MaxPageNumber to 5, inside the list navigation properties.

Let's see what will happen.

Hi, I suggest you make available your OML file. Please!!!

My movie table has 12 records. Thus said, when i changed the Line count property on the table records to 20 (as you suggested), and maintained the Max Page Number to 5 in the list navigation properties this happened: 

• The list navigation disappeared because there is no need to for more than one page to show the 12 records (see image below)

Here are the OML file that contains the Logic and UI

mvmories wrote:

Here are the OML file that contains the Logic and UI

And here is the OML file that contains the Data 

Wilbert Carpi wrote:

Hi, I suggest you make available your OML file. Please!!!

Shared it below (should have pressed quicked reply, sorry about that).

PS: i forgot to revert the MovieTable Line count property to its original value : "5" before exporting the.omç 

(the exported oml has the value 20, and since i only have 12 records it is hidding the Link_Navigation Rich Widget by default).

Solution

There is something very wrong here. All your page was built inside a link.

Remove it and test again. 

I recomend you to put the table and the list navigation inside a container then name it. In the OnNotify action, refresh only the new container.

Solution

Lenon Manhães wrote:

There is something very wrong here. All your page was built inside a link.

Remove it and test again. 

I recomend you to put the table and the list navigation inside a container then name it. In the OnNotufy action, refresh the container.

I was not aware that i had that link in there! 

The issue was caused by it. After having the link removed everything works perfectly!

Thank you @Lenon for being so diligent in your support :D

Have a great day

I'm glad to help. 

Let me know if i can help you with something else.

Best regards.