how to clear timer schedule

How to clear the schedule of timer.

I can deactive a timer ,  but if somebody run the timer again , the timer is become active, 

then the timer will run on schedule.

So I want to clear the schedule .

fly away wrote:

How to clear the schedule of timer.

I can deactive a timer ,  but if somebody run the timer again , the timer is become active, 

then the timer will run on schedule.

So I want to clear the schedule .

Hi Fly,

The information about the "duration" of the timer execution displayed in Service Center is computed based on the ossys_cyclic_job.is_running_since system table. The scheduler service is responsible for the maintenance of the coherence of this table (based on the timers that executes).

On the other hand, a timer request is simply a web service request executed by the Scheduler Servicer to your application (the web service is internaly generated by the outsystems platform).

From this information you can deduce two things:
1. If you restart IIS, the timer stops (as a timer is simply a web service request, this means a iisreset will definitely kill your timer execution).
2. If the information about the duration in the Service Center appears wrong even after an IISReset and a Scheduler Service restart, this means that somehow the information in the system table became inconsistent on the database (i.e. the scheduler service was not able to update the ossys_cyclic_job.is_running_since timer entry correctly). To correct it you can run the timer again (so that the scheduler service corrects it).

cheers...