Pass the date to list screen using FullCalendar 2

Hi 

I need to pass the date that I've selected as input to the other screen but I can't find the necessary means to do that. So if anyone knows let me know and thanks in advance

Hi Balaji,

Create on the screen to receive the date a new input parameter and set the Is Mandatory property to true.

On the button, link or destination that calls the screen you now will have a error that tells you to provide a value for the input parameter. So yo set it and press 1CP and it should work.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Balaji,

Create on the screen to receive the date a new input parameter and set the Is Mandatory property to true.

On the button, link or destination that calls the screen you now will have a error that tells you to provide a value for the input parameter. So yo set it and press 1CP and it should work.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

I've created the input parameter but what I'm asking is that on the full calendar 2 webblock, the date selected needs to be passed as the input parameter to it. You can see my oml for your reference.

Hi, 

See attached update OML.

In Calendar screen, Input parameter Date added.

In the AttendanceImport Screen the Date local variable is passed to the Calendar screen as Input.

In the Calendar screen preparation, the Date is used to filter the events, you might want to revise that to your needs. I just put a filter there to point it out that you can filter on the input data parameter.

In the menu there was also a reference to the Calendar screen, which now requires a date input, I set that to CurrDate().

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi, 

See attached update OML.

In Calendar screen, Input parameter Date added.

In the AttendanceImport Screen the Date local variable is passed to the Calendar screen as Input.

In the Calendar screen preparation, the Date is used to filter the events, you might want to revise that to your needs. I just put a filter there to point it out that you can filter on the input data parameter.

In the menu there was also a reference to the Calendar screen, which now requires a date input, I set that to CurrDate().

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

Actually what I was trying to do is to filter the attendance list screen by date and the date should be the date clicked on the fullcalendar2 web block. As you can see in the image I need to pass the current date selected in fullcalendar as input parameter in Attendance List Screen.

Ok, I misinterpreted what you want, but on to be honest on every reply you give a little bit more detail what you are actually trying to do. I have a look again.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Ok, I misinterpreted what you want, but on to be honest on every reply you give a little bit more detail what you are actually trying to do. I have a look again.

Oh okay maybe I should be very clear at the first post itself . Anyway have a look and I'll keep trying to achieve that and thanks for your help.

Solution

Ok I saw what is wrong.

You attached an existing screen action FullCalendarDateClick that has not the input parameters that are needed.

If you would have created the action from the FullCalendar2 Webbllock DateClick handler the input parameters would have been correctly created.

Then Range.EndDate will contain the clicked date.

See attached OML.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Hi, 

Did you get it working with my latest change?

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi, 

Did you get it working with my latest change?

Regards,

Daniel

Yeah but internal error occurred.

Hi ok,

That seems to be another problem. Try to convert the value to a date value using the DateTimeToDate() build in function.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Logic/Built-in_Functions/Data_Conversion#DateTimeToDate

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi ok,

That seems to be another problem. Try to convert the value to a date value using the DateTimeToDate() build in function.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Logic/Built-in_Functions/Data_Conversion#DateTimeToDate

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniël Kuhlmann,

I've actually changed the data type itself but the same error occurs. I've attached the oml for reference.