[FullCalendar2] Passing date selected to another screen

Hi, 

I need to pass the date clicked on full calendar 2 to another screen in order to filter an aggregate. It shows an error "Failed to deserialize JSON to CallbackEvent:
The value '2020-03-26T18:30:00.000Z' is not valid for Date."

But I've changed the data type itself and I think I have to do something differently here. Thanks in advance and I've attached an oml for reference.

Hi Balaji,

As you have no data bootstrapped I could not easily reproduce your error 

Not sure if I understand your data model either, what is the relationship between CalendarEvent and Attendance?

My feeling says that the Attencande records need to be related to a record in CalendarEvent.

Please either bootstrap some data with your oml, or share more information about your intent.

I added some data myself in the entities, and got the date pick in calendar working, picking on 5-apr-2020 got me this record. (why? 5-4 and not 4-4) because you used Range.Start which is the day before the clicked day. If you want to use the clicked day you need to use Range.End

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Balaji,

As you have no data bootstrapped I could not easily reproduce your error 

Not sure if I understand your data model either, what is the relationship between CalendarEvent and Attendance?

My feeling says that the Attencande records need to be related to a record in CalendarEvent.

Please either bootstrap some data with your oml, or share more information about your intent.

I added some data myself in the entities, and got the date pick in calendar working, picking on 5-apr-2020 got me this record. (why? 5-4 and not 4-4) because you used Range.Start which is the day before the clicked day. If you want to use the clicked day you need to use Range.End

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

My intent is that when I select a date it should return the attendance records filtered with date clicked.

As I showed in the screenshot that works, I created and attendance record. Then when clicking in the calendar it showed. 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

As I showed in the screenshot that works, I created and attendance record. Then when clicking in the calendar it showed. 

Yeah I too tried and it works but I'm getting input as an excel sheet and also the data are perfectly imported but when I click it returns an internal error.

That part you didn't tell. I have no excel import done, obviously, i don't get the same error situation.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

That part you didn't tell. I have no excel import done, obviously, i don't get the same error situation.

So you didn't get any error by importing excel

I did not import an excel I didn't know I don't have one, do I?

I scaffolded a list and details screen for the attendance entity. Added record and tested.

Then it worked.

So I think you excel does import (it doesn't fail) but you have to change the import action to ensure the date format is correct.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

I did not import an excel I didn't know I don't have one, do I?

I scaffolded a list and details screen for the attendance entity. Added record and tested.

Then it worked.

So I think you excel does import (it doesn't fail) but you have to change the import action to ensure the date format is correct.

Regards,

Daniel

Can you share what have you done??