[Advanced Excel] How to set "Accounting" Cell Format

Forge Component
(66)
Published on 2019-08-27 by Hanno
66 votes
Published on 2019-08-27 by Hanno

Hello, i cant find any related question regarding this so I will put new question instead in here.

Currently I want to set an "Accounting" Format in specified columns or in a cell that I wrote. How do I do that? I just read the documentation and it looks like I have to set it in "CellFormat" Properties. It looks like the property for what I need is CellFormat.NumberFormat. But I don't know what should I put in here.

Any help guys? Thank you so much.

Regards,

Hentry

Hello Hentry,

Are you not using an example Excel as a resource as is done in the Demo application? Because if you do, you can just apply the desired format in the Excel itself, update the resource, and then when you use the ''Workbook_Open'' action the format is applied to the cells automatically and you don't have to do anything else. I am not sure if the NumberFormat will help you to get the desired result, but that is something for the experts of this component to reply to...

Daan

Hello Daan,

Actually the format is for new sheet that I add manually through application(workbook_AddSheet Server Action) so I cannot modify the resource itself. Thank you so much for your response sir! Really appreciate it!

Regards,

Hentry