Missing Cahce Key dependency

error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CacheKey' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

im trying to Cache an advanced sql query but it shows the above error when trying to publish.

any suggestions on how to fix that error ?

The message seems to be a compiler error. Can you share your code (upload OML or screenshots)? 

ScreenServices.GFI_ADDED_MobileDEV_Map_MapView_ScreenModel.cs(295,97): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CacheKey' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Pair<RLMapLegendRecordList, long> temp = RuntimeCache.Instance.Get(new CacheKey(cacheHash)) as OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Pair<RLMapLegendRecordList, long>;
ScreenServices.GFI_ADDED_MobileDEV_Map_MapView_ScreenModel.cs(329,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CacheKey' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
RuntimeCache.Instance.Add(new CacheKey(cacheHash), new OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Pair<RLMapLegendRecordList,long>((RLMapLegendRecordList)(outParamList.Duplicate()),-1), new EspaceTenantDependency(Global.eSpaceId, Global.App.Tenant.Id), DateTime.UtcNow.AddMinutes(15), CacheUtils.NoSliding, OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Caching.CacheItemPriority.Removable);
ScreenServices.GFI_ADDED_MobileDEV_Map_MapView_ScreenModel.cs(329,173): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'EspaceTenantDependency' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
RuntimeCache.Instance.Add(new CacheKey(cacheHash), new OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Pair<RLMapLegendRecordList,long>((RLMapLegendRecordList)(outParamList.Duplicate()),-1), new EspaceTenantDependency(Global.eSpaceId, Global.App.Tenant.Id), DateTime.UtcNow.AddMinutes(15), CacheUtils.NoSliding, OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Caching.CacheItemPriority.Removable);
ScreenServices.GFI_ADDED_MobileDEV_Map_MapView_ScreenModel.cs(329,268): error CS0103: The name 'CacheUtils' does not exist in the current context
RuntimeCache.Instance.Add(new CacheKey(cacheHash), new OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Pair<RLMapLegendRecordList,long>((RLMapLegendRecordList)(outParamList.Duplicate()),-1), new EspaceTenantDependency(Global.eSpaceId, Global.App.Tenant.Id), DateTime.UtcNow.AddMinutes(15), CacheUtils.NoSliding, OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Caching.CacheItemPrior

This is the error and not the code that you implemented. Please find the piece(s) of code that is causing the issue and tell us how and why you implemented it. 

i was implementing an advanced sql query which i've tried before and is working and i was trying to cache it using the advanced sql properties  

If you just filled in a cache time and this is causing this issue (you tested this by removing the cache time?) then I would contact support. You probably encountered a bug that only they can fix.