The image should be downloaded according to the program, ie the abdominal movement image must be updated in the image widget when retrieving the abdominal movement list from the database 

How to solve this problem?

Hi Ryhma,

Please explain your problem in more detail including its proper context so that others can understand and help you to solve the problem.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Ryhma,

Please explain your problem in more detail including its proper context so that others can understand and help you to solve the problem.

Hi, We are doing fitness app for mobile. Our problem is the motion pictures should be combined with the database data in such a way that, for example, with the abdominal muscle line in the image widget, the image changes accordingly. Do you get it what I try to explain? :D For example when you choose exercise "Plank" image widget change the picture as plank. 

Ok, So what I understand is you have an entity containing ebdominal movement records and on your screen your showing it using some list (or any other similar widget). Where you can select any one abdominal movement and there is image widget on screen so based on you selection you wnt to change the image in that image widget. Right?

If my above understanding is correct then on abdominal movement selection you just have to get the image binarydata/ image path from database based on the selected abdominal movement id and assign the result to a local variable. Use this local variable to display the image in image widget. Don't forget to assign appropriate type to the image widget.

I would suggest you to complete your training for as mobile developer using this guided path

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/1/becoming-a-mobile-developer/

This will help you to understand the basic and you will not get stuck on basic problems. But still if you face any problem you can post on forum and we would be happy to help.

HI Ryhma,

you can check below might be give you an overview how to handle image

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/6384/mobile-take-picture-display-in-slider