I am working on Outsystems 11 and using Datagrid Component.

The filtered data from the data grid component has to be exported in an Excel file using Export Excel Button.

The Export Excel Button works perfectly as expected but it limits my exported items list to 500 items whereas I have data more than 500.

How can I remove the limit imposed on the export button? 

Solution

Hi Alina,

Following the marked solution in this post, you could only export the data that is shown within the Data Grid on the screen. So you would need to increase the ResultPage input value (which has a Default Value of 500 rows) in order to show more rows on your screen and with that increase the rows exported to your Excel file.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Alina,

Following the marked solution in this post, you could only export the data that is shown within the Data Grid on the screen. So you would need to increase the ResultPage input value (which has a Default Value of 500 rows) in order to show more rows on your screen and with that increase the rows exported to your Excel file.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin, 

The solution you mentioned works.

But I have a restriction of 500 records a page and require pagination too so is there no other way to extract the remaining records from page 2 by using data grid component?